Tuesday 20 August 2019

REMEMBERING WHO YOU ARE.....







In an almighty revelation, cutting away the very ground of ignorance where, until now, we have taken our stand, Sai Baba gave this spiritual practice of Holding to Truth as part of his Birthday Discourse, November 23, 1983. 

He said.....

"If you´re yearning to experience Brahmananda, the Sath-Chith-Ananda (Truth-Awareness-Bliss), which is sincere and pure, from this day, keep ever in your memory what I am about to tell you" :

(And inspite of what we have been previously taught, know that the following statements apply to us all)...Pauline.


(1) "I am God; I am not different from God.” -- Be conscious of this always. Keep it ever in mind. “I am God; I am God, I am not different from God.” Be reminding yourself of this. Pray that you may not fail in this spiritual exercise."


(2) “I am the Indivisible Supreme Absolute.” -- This is the second Truth to be established in the consciousness by unremitting repetition and prayer."


(3) "I am Sath-Chith-Ananda.” >> i.e. Truth (Being), Awareness, Bliss <<.


(4) "Grief and anxiety can never affect me.” -- Develop this faith and convince yourselves of this Truth by repeated assurance and prayer."


(5) “I am ever content; fear can never enter me." -- Feel this for ever. Pray that this conviction grows stronger and stronger."


"As the physical body is maintained healthy and strong by the five vital airs (prana), these five prayers will endow you with the 'awareness of Brahman' which is the same as the status of Brahman Itself!"  Namastè.

No comments:

Post a Comment